Regularise unauthorised works


Regularise Unauthorised Construction & Works

If the council has issued a notice or order to have unauthorised developments demolished, we can assist in resolving this. 

For unauthorised development projects, you need to engage a professional Town Planner that can guide the consultation and provide innovative planning solutions. This may involve preparation and submission of a Development Application to council and building certificates to regularise the works.

Metro Planning Services has extensive experience in dealing with unauthorised alterations to buildings and getting approvals for clients. For example, where storage areas under dwellings have been converted to granny flats without council approval.

Our Affiliations